Startups in the Nexus Incubator receive a host of benefits.
- Advanced capacity-building
- Hands-on training by both resident experts and from the United States, including access to the Nexus Mentor Network
- Acceleration of tech companies into the global marketplace
- Access to funding through angel investors, impact funds and venture capital
- Access to the extensive global commercial development networks of the ACIR and our Indian partners, including FICCI, TiE, IAN, ISB and others
- Long-term incubation space for eight months
In addition, Nexus startups receive a package of business services worth tens of thousands of dollars.
- Google Cloud credits which can be used for all services on Google Cloud Products and Firebase
- Amazon Web Services credits, including 1 year of AWS Business Support and credits for AWS Self-Paced Labs
- From HubSpot, free CRM + 90% off marketing, sales, and customer service software in the first year and 50% off in the next year
- From Knowlarity, which provides businesses cloud-based customer service and sales call handling solutions, startups will receive Super Conference (up to 10 users), SuperReceptionist Basic Plan (six months, extendable to a year), and Voice Based OTP Verification (up to 5000 minutes per month)
- A free year of TiE-Delhi NCR membership. Check the benefits of TiE membership here.
- Free year-long access to the American Center Library (on request)
- From Segment, up to $50,000 in Segment credits (enough to track 200,000 users for free for up to two years) and $1,000,000 in Segment exclusive partnership offers with companies like Amplitude, Intercom, Customer.io, Google Big Query, AWS Redshift, Mode Analytics and more.
- Paytm Payment gateway plan for startupsWaiver of payment gateway charges for first Rs 1 lakh of transactions a month for up to 12 months.
- ZohoOne Free credits for an entire year with saving of at least INR 18,000.
- Nexus startups will receive $4000 of credits for all Freshworks’ suite of products, a customer software solutions that make it easy for support, sales and marketing professionals to communicate effectively with customers and collaborate with team members to resolve customer issues.